The finale was the highest-rated telecast in its full-run, delivering an average audience of 5.2 million Total Viewers 2+, 2.8 million Adults 18-49 and 1.2 million Adults 18-34. In all, 6.2 million viewers tuned in to all or part of the one-hour broadcast.
This marks the 35th time in the current season that Univision ranks No. 1 for an entire night with Adults 18-34 and the 25th time with Adults 18-49. Season-to-date, Univision continues to rank as the No.1 broadcast network on Friday night with both Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34, according to Nielsen data provided by the network.
The finale of “Amor Bravío” ranked as the No. 1 program on all of broadcast television among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34. It also ranked as the fifth most-watched program on all of broadcast television among Total Viewers 2+, out-performing first-run episodes of ABC’s “Happy Endings,” NBC’s “Fashion Star” and “Rock Center with Brian Williams.”
Univision finished as the No. 2 broadcast network for the entire night in Total Viewers 2+, surpassing FOX by nearly two times their audience, NBC by a +55% advantage and ABC by a +2% advantage.
On Univision local stations, “Amor Bravío” made Univision the No. 1 broadcast station in the time period among:
· Total Viewers 2+ in Los Angeles, Miami, Houston and Sacramento
· Adults 18-49 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, Phoenix and Sacramento
· Adults 18-34 in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix and Sacramento
Additionally, “Amor Bravío” ranked as the No. 1 broadcast program in primetime among:
· Total Viewers 2+ in Miami, Houston and San Francisco
· Adults 18-49 in New York, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Chicago and Phoenix
· Adults 18-34 in Miami, Dallas and Phoenix
During the time period, Univision stations had higher viewership than the ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX stations combined in Los Angeles, Houston and Dallas among Adults 18-49 and Adults18-34.