Recruiters/employers first need to create a user name and password to be able to upload and edit job posts.
The platform has an optional feature that allows employers to fill a company profile. Employers need to register and be logged in to post ads and enter the employer dashboard.
To create an ad:
1. Click on post a job from the job board menu
2. Input job title, description, location and other pertinent information
3. Select length of post
4. Click on preview listing to verify accuracy of information
5. Click on publish listing
6. Click on pay button to puchase and activate job ad* Jobs can be edited after publishing.
If employer wants to purchase/post multiple job ads, there’s the “membership” rates option that allows for multi-job packs at discounted rates.
To purchase multiple, discounted job ads:
1. Go to Employer Dashboard in the job board menu
2. Select membership or click here. Select the 3, 5 or 10 multi-pack option to purchase
3. Click purchase membership
4. Click on pay button to puchase
*Payment is done by credit card via PayPal. No PayPal account is necessary.
For credit card purchases, just fill out information under “Don’t have PayPal account?”
Payment will be made out to Alter Ego Communications, the parent company of Media Moves.
Employer will get email alerts when candidates apply for a job. They can also go to the Employer Dashboard, click on Company jobs to see all the listings and the applications.
Job seekers need to register to apply for jobs. It’s free.
1. Create a user name and password
2. Once signed in, job seekers can upload their resume and manage their applications on their dashboard
3. View jobs and apply directly online