On her Facebook page Rebecca says “Fox won in the court of law, but I know I have won in the court of life.”
Rebecca had previously turned down an out of court settlement. In the past she has told me that one of the most important objectives in this suit was to clear her name.
Rebecca was suspended on Oct. 17, 2007, after viewer complaints stemming from an interview she did with a 70 year-old man who had shot and killed two burglars.
The trial lasted 5 days, with both sides resting their cases on Friday. The jury returned today with the ruling against Rebecca.