Earlier this week, Media Moves teamed up with Hispanicize founder Manny Ruiz to create a contest for journalists interested in the ever-growing opportunities in the digital media space.
The winner will receive a round trip ticket to Miami, a two-night hotel stay and a free registration to attend the Hispanicize 2013 conference in Miami, which takes place April 9-13.
We’ve extended the deadline for entries one more day to March 20. The winner will be announced on March 21.
Due to several responses indicating that many journalists don’t have their own blogs, we’ve updated one of the contest rules, making it easier for more working journalists to participate.
1. Fill out entry form on Media Moves site.
2. On the form, write an up to 150-word essay about why you would like to attend Hispanicize 2013. Tell us what panels you’d like to attend and why (See full agenda).
To be eligible to win you must:
- Be a Latino working journalist (either full-time or active freelance)
- Must be 100% sure that you will be attending Hispanicize 2013
- Tweet about your participation in the contest and post it on Facebook.
You can use this sample tweet:
Just entered @mediamoves contest to win free @Hispanicize 2013 pass. http://bit.ly/X9aZZT #Hispz13 #mediamoves
We suggest you follow @mediamoves and @Hispanicize on Twitter and “Like” their Facebook pages.
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.