Following last week’s appointment of Beau Ferrari as Chairman, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, effective immediately, the company is realigning its executive team to drive growth “with a renewed focus on innovation and multiplatform entertainment, news and sports content.”
As part of the new leadership structure, Mónica Gil is promoted to EVP, Chief Administrative and Marketing Officer, reporting directly to Ferrari.
Gil’s expanded role will have her overseeing operations, growth marketing and strategy and insights for the company, in addition to her current responsibilities in corporate communications, corporate and government Affairs, corporate social responsibility and diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
Ana Siegel, who arrived at Telemundo in 2015, is also taking a step up. She has been elevated to EVP, General Counsel.
Chief Financial Officer Amanda Calpin and SVP of Human Resources Ashaki Rucker, who previously reported to César Conde, will now report directly to Ferrari.
Other senior execs that will continue to report to Ferrari:
· Peter Blacker, EVP, Revenue Strategy and Innovation, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises
· Ronald Day, EVP, Entertainment, Telemundo Network
· Luis Fernández, President, Network News, Telemundo
· Marcos Santana, President, Telemundo Global Studios, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises
· Ray Warren, President, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo